Superior CARPET CLEANING For the Flathead Valley
Using the most thorough advanced technology and chemistry available in our industry, ALL-4-U Cleaning provides an environmentally friendly approach to professional carpet cleaning. Our hot water extraction technique is the cleaning method most recommended by major carpet manufacturers.
- Pre-Inspection: We will inspect your particular areas of concern as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. We will also advise you of any possible permanent staining that may exist.
- Pre-Condition & Pre-Spot Treatment: Traffic areas and spots are pre-treated for a more effective soil and spot removal.
- Extract and Rinse: Once the soil has been loosened, our hot water extraction process will thoroughly rinse the carpet pile. Pressure and heat are regulated so that your carpet is never over-wet.
- Post Spot treatment: If any spots are not removed during the leaning process, specialty spotting techniques are employed after the thorough cleaning has been preformed. Note: Permanent stains may be in fact permanent.
EIGHT REASONS TO HAVE CARPETS CLEANED YEAR ROUND
- Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly.
- Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
- Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
- Removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
- Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants.
- Enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home or facility.
- Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
- Maintains the carpet’s warranty. Most carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a specific amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.